Assuming ownership of the Gladstone business in 2008, along with Co-Principal John Fieldus, Andrew has assisted the agency to develop a professional support team, focused on achieving the best possible results for their clients.
Andrew's key areas of expertise include:
- Gladstone property market trends and research
- Development site feasibility and advisory
- Corporate asset disposal advisory
- Asset recovery and mortgagee advisory
- Real estate auctions
Andrew forms part of the second generation at Ray White Gladstone, with his father and uncle establishing the business in 1980.
Andrew is a member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia and the Real Estate Institute of Queensland. Andrew has been a practicing real estate professional since 2004.
Andrew’s clear vision for the future and commitment to progress and innovation are backed by Ray White Gladstone’s leading edge technology and advanced marketing solutions.
Andrew’s negotiating skills combined with his high level of communication, commitment, energy and focus are key factors in Andrew's ongoing success.
- 2019/2020 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Gladstone
- 2018/2019 - 15 Year Service Award
- 2018/2019 - Premier Performer
- 2013 - Premier Member